Friday, February 22

Juggling TpT, home, family, and volunteering.

This pic is from Thanksgiving. A very busy day, where I usually cook, and we invite a couple friends and family members.


I can spend hours every day just attending to minute details and making more creations on PowerPoint, but that inevitably cuts into the time available for working on Education (not to mention working on house, home, and family). It's a real juggling act, and I wonder how some members manage to do so much, and create such wonderful art and lessons, with so little time. Especially since many of them work more than full days at school, and I am here at home, not teaching. I wonder how I would do it if I still had a job at the school.
This isn't me, just a representation of the daily juggling all moms deal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Keep it child friendly, and non abusive.